Isabelle Tierney, M.A., LMFT, is a highly skilled eating disorders consultant due to her successful track record and almost twenty years of experience working with eating disorders clients.
Do you need a consultant who can skillfully support your work with complex and serious client cases?
Isabelle offers short or long-term eating disorders consultations for professionals, agencies and organizations. Whether you use her expertise with your therapists, clinical teams or the clients themselves, she will give you the exact support you need to provide the most effective clinical care.
Isabelle’s primary goal is to promote recovery in the least restrictive setting for the client. She can help:
- Transform the eating disorder into a source of brilliance and strength rather than getting rid of it from a place of fear and hatred;
- Move clients towards change skillfully and sustainably
- Deal with resistance which is ever-present for eating disorder clients
- Work effectively with the client’s support group, including his or her family
- Put the best clinical team together and be its leader
Are you a professional seeking to become licensed or to deepen your expertise?
Isabelle offers supervision to professionals seeking to become licensed. With almost twenty years of experience running a highly successful international private practice, she know the ins and outs of being a private practitioner and can teach you how to:
- Set up your practice from scratch, including all the required paperwork
- Attract clients
- Work gracefully with insurance
- Grow into a skillful therapist
- Let go of your fears and resistance to creating a full practice
Isabelle also offers supervision to professionals who are ready to deepen their expertise with specific issues like:
- Eating disorders
- Painful habits
- Spiritual issues
- Relationship issues, including couples and families
- and more…