Isabelle Tierney, M.A., LMFT, is a dynamic and experienced speaker, facilitator and conference presenter.
Do you need a speaker for your educational event?
Isabelle teaches the skills and topics your group is hungry to learn. Isabelle partners with you to design an event rooted in the values and philosophy of your organization to maximize your group’s learning experience with each other. Events with Isabelle can last from a couple of hours to a full day.
Do you need a facilitator for your retreat?
Isabelle’s expertise as a licensed marriage and family therapist, speaker, author and trainer can add extraordinary value to your retreats. She knows how to help groups create the safety and intimacy required for an optimal experience and can help navigate your group through the most difficult processes.
Retreats are ideal mediums for individuals wanting to deepen their growth. They can help individuals and the group consolidate and integrate their learning through experiential and group experiences. Isabelle can design retreats with you that offer personal and relational healing and/or teach you specific life skills such as:
- how to work with thoughts and emotions more effectively;
- how to create successful relationships at home and at work;
- and how to let go of painful habits and cultivate empowering ones instead.
Retreats increase a group’s take-home value as they allow individuals to experiment and practice their newfound knowledge and skills over an extended time frame. Retreats typically last one to three days to allow for multiple learning experiences.
Do you need an expert presenter at your conference?
Isabelle is a skilled, passionate and authentic presenter who loves connecting with audiences and helping them get excited about learning. She is a repeat presenter at the Colorado Behavioral Health Care Conference and at the Institute for the Psychology of Eating Conference and would be delighted to present at your conference.
Following is a list of possible topics Isabelle can expertly speak and present on:
- Reducing stress and increasing vitality
- Exploring your path and living passionately
- Creating a sustainable work/life balance
- Creating a healthy marriage and family
- Challenging yourself out of your comfort zone
- Deepening your spiritual connection
- Increasing your emotional intelligence
- Managing time effectively
- Transforming your inner critic into a powerful ally
- Letting go of painful habits
- Navigating life transitions
- Becoming an effective communicator
- Increasing group health and intimacy