** BBR Editorial Note: You’ll notice that among the powerful ladies featured in the quotes below, a few of them don’t seem to embody the words they are sharing. We’d love your opinion on the possible gap between the words we speak and the lives we live! AND if these quotes helped you to fall in love with your body just a little bit more today. **
18 Quotes That Will Make You Love Your Body Even More
- Khloe Kardashian – “I’m proud of my body. I’m finally in a good place and learning to love me for me, and not somebody else’s standards.”
- Jennifer Lopez – “You have to stand up and say, ‘There’s nothing wrong with me or my shape or who I am; you’re the one with the problem!'”
- Drew Barrymore – “My limbs work, so I’m not going to complain about the way my body is shaped.”
- Jennifer Lawrence – “If anybody even tries to whisper the word ‘diet,’ I’m like, ‘You can go f*ck yourself.'”
- Ariana Grande – “I think it’s so important for girls to love themselves and to treat their bodies respectfully.”
- Meryl Streep – “Everyone tries to look a cookie-cutter kind of way, and actually the people who look different are the ones who get picked up.”
- Kim Kardashian – “I might have a little bit of cellulite. I might not be toned everywhere. But accepting that just empowers me.”
- Kate Upton – “I want to enjoy life, and I can’t if I’m not eating and miserable.”
- Lucy Hale – “My body is normal, and I’m not trying to prove anything.”
- Serena Williams – “My smile is my favorite part of my body. I think a smile can make your whole body.”
- Miley Cyrus – “I don’t wanna be shaped like a girl. I love being shaped like a woman, and trust me ladies, your man won’t mind either.” 😉
- Fergie – “I have learned to enjoy my body when I have a few extra pounds on, just being more voluptuous.”
- Gabourey Sidibe – “One day I had to sit down with myself and decide that I loved myself no matter what my body looked like and what other people thought about my body.”
- Jessica Simpson – “I’m just your everyday woman who is trying to feel good and be healthy for her daughter, her fiancé, and herself.”
- Adele – “I would only lose weight if it affected my health or sex life, which it doesn’t.”
- Demi Lovato – “I’m not going to sacrifice my mental health to have the perfect body.”
- Ashley Greene – “I don’t want a child’s body. I want a woman’s body that is extremely fit. It’s so much sexier.”
- Amber Riley – “I’m not going to conform and hurt myself and do something crazy to be a size 2.”
Did this article move you?
We hope this brought you closer to the pure joy of falling in love with yourself just the way you are. We’d love to hear your opinions on the article– and any experience you had while reading this!
Want more like this? Click here!